Status update

I’ve been busy on making the makefile backend work with the new Anjuta project manager. The work that me and my mentor expected to do was only a part of the needed work to make a makefile project to actually load. Also it looked a bit harder, though. I’ve sent another patch to him and I got a nice review.
Now it looks like I’m on the way to finish this. Seb said some time ago that I could change the order of the tasks. Well… now I’m looking forward to finish this task and work on a lot of small parts of Anjuta.

About these ads

One thought on “Status update

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s