Status update

Hello all,

sorry for taking too long to update my status. As I said on my last post, I was working on a plugin to load projects that use makefiles (bug 637981). That was much harder than I and my mentor expected, but the work is done, it’s working fine and it’s on Anjuta 2.91.90 beta 1. Here are a few screenshots:

That done, I went to work on the user interface of the anjuta’s debug manager. The graphical interface is the part I like most and I’m happy with it.
I’ve just sent a patch for review of bug 307515, that is about drag and dropping symbols onto the watches panel to add a new watch, instead of using a dialog.
After this work, I will work on another bugs of the debug manager.


3 thoughts on “Status update

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s