A long time ago I started to write a post, but I don’t publish. It’s something like:
I’ve been very busy these whole time and I really would like to keep my promisse of writing more on my blog. Like everybody who you keep away for a while, I have a lot of news. This period have been life changing. I move on with my boyfriend – wich is a lot of work to do!. I quit my internship and start research. My college went through a strike and I stay much time in home. There’s a changing of paradigms too.
I start to thinking that I was improductive and I really was. At this moment I am still not satisfacted, but I made some progress.
I tried to use the Pomodoro Technique and Kanban Flow to control my very large todo list, but I’m not the kind of person who checks every moment these things, so didn’t work well. The article of Jett Atwood help me a lot to see that maybe I was going through the wrong direction. http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/2012/10/todont.html
Actually I just have that. In that month, may, I have another life changing: my grandma passed away. She was like a mother to me and I will always love her.
Some facts about this year:
- I finished the SaaS class.
- I finished 6.00x on edx to compare with the introdutory course of my college. There are some big differences and it was very cool to take this class!
- I’m using Qt in my college’s research.
- I’m using KanbanFlow and Pomodoro to keep my focus and prioritize my tasks.
- I’m not contributting to Gluon, but I was decided to find one project that catch my attention, something that I use even when I didn’t care about open source software. Putting like that is very simple to me (Mozilla Firefox!) and I hope this time really works. I fixed two simple bugs to the Social API of Firefox (800275 e 800278)
So, my plan is to keep blogging and tracking my progress here.